Re: [TowerTalk] TA-33 Jr. element spacing

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] TA-33 Jr. element spacing
From: "Neal Sacon" <neal@sacon.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2005 19:37:26 -0700
WOW !

Thanks to all - what a great list !

FWIW, I bought my TA33 Jr. and never re-assembled it after it was moved from
the seller's (K7BT) QTH. 5 yrs and two moves later, we're trying to whip it
in to shape in time for Field Day. It looks like the pre-drilled holes are
all in the right places, although some of the oxidation lines on the boom
don't indicate the correct element spacing as it turns out. The dirt filled
traps don't help much either, but it looks like with a little elbow grease
and the TowerTalk docs we'll make it good as new in no time.

TNX AGN

73 Neal N7RX