[TowerTalk] [antenneX] New Antenna CD Double Pack Released - 1700+Articl

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] [antenneX] New Antenna CD Double Pack Released - 1700+Articles
From: K7LXC@aol.com
Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2005 13:05:39 EDT
Howdy, Talkians --

    FYI. Maybe these are of interest to some of you.

    Actually if anyone has some experience with them and could provide some
thoughtful comments, I'd appreciate it.

Cheers,
Steve      K7LXC
TOWER TECH

>>  Folks:

Today, we have released 2 new CD-ROMs with 1700+ articles.

It's the latest release of our popular CD Double Pack #7.

Please just go to our Main Announcement Page for info:
http://www.antennex.com/news/index.html

Thanks for your time!

Happy trails,

Jack L. Stone, Publisher