Re: [TowerTalk] Pad and Pier for ROHN SSV. Pad and Pier Foundations

To: "'towertalk'" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Pad and Pier for ROHN SSV. Pad and Pier Foundations
From: "David Robbins K1TTT" <k1ttt@arrl.net>
Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2005 15:42:04 -0000
I would be surprised if rohn had done specific foundation design unless it
was a very large tower for a very rich customer.  That is usually left to
the buyer/installer to get a local engineer to do a soil survey and either
sign off on the standard drawings or do a design specific for the location.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net