Re: [TowerTalk] ground radials and railroad tracks

To: "Richard W. Harris" <Richard_Harris@byu.edu>,<towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] ground radials and railroad tracks
From: "k0dan" <k0dan@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2005 23:53:18 -0500
Interesting...I'd sure give it a try, but be aware that they may still
indeed have easement rights and if they should roll up on those tracks, you
could be liable for any "damage" (???) thight might occur from you putting
RF on their property. On the other hand, if they do operate on those tracks
keep in mind that there is horrible noise, pulse, and other crud that is on
railroad tracks. Surge suppression and good grounding would be well-advised.
Good luck & 73
Dan
k0dan