Re: [TowerTalk] Subject: Shunt Fed Trylon 72 Ft for 160?

To: kb9cry@comcast.net (Phil Camera), towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Subject: Shunt Fed Trylon 72 Ft for 160?
From: ersmar@comcast.net
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2005 17:33:56 +0000
Phil:

     If it weren't for the open space all around your tower, I would have sworn
that your pix were of my installation.  (I have lots of trees in my back yard.)
 I even use the same kind of plastic container for my air-variable cap.

Rich:

     Do what Phil did and you should be on Topband in no time.  GL es HNY.

73 de
Gene Smar  AD3F

From: kb9cry@comcast.net (Phil Camera)