Re: [TowerTalk] White vaseline

To: <TOWERTALK@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] White vaseline
From: "K8RI on TowerTalk" <K8RI-on-TowerTalk@tm.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 19:11:53 -0400
If going that far There is the option of Dow Corning DC-4 or DC-5 compounds
(Dielectric grease) which was developed for spark plug sealing on B-17s
during WW II.  The stuff is good for flooding connectors, but don't drop
them in the dirt<:-))  Also if you get it on coax jackets nothing will
stick.  How well it'd work for putting Aluminum tubing together I can't say,
but I'd guess it'd work well. At one time I had a whole carton of 10 oz
tubes.

N833R - World's oldest Debonair CD-2
www.rogerhalstead.com (Use return address from home page)