Re: [TowerTalk] Homebrew Tower for 500lbs load help needed

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Homebrew Tower for 500lbs load help needed
From: "Pat Barthelow" <aa6eg@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 03 Nov 2006 06:14:24 -0800
For a lot of good information go to  http://www.Google.com and use the
quoted word combo:

"wind generator towers"

You get a wealth of infomation that ties together relationships between
cost, power, weight, height,windloads, cyclic load issues, noise,
foundations, etc..  lots of preplanning information, from multiple
manufacturers.

73, DX, de Pat AA6EG aa6eg@hotmail.com;
Skype:  Sparky599
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lfWQybXHeM&NR