Re: [TowerTalk] Copper wire prices

To: el34guy@aol.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Copper wire prices
From: "Rick Karlquist" <richard@karlquist.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 13:22:03 -0800 (PST)
I had just been to Home Depot (which has real time pricing) and
knew the real price of wire.  I went into an Ace Hardware and
noticed that the prices were out of date by a factor of >2.
I have to admit that I took advantage of them and bought out
their full spools of wire, which I needed anyway for a project.
Nothing like dumb luck.

Rick N6RK