To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] TowerTalk Digest, Vol 47, Issue 69
From: <donovanf@starpower.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2006 11:49:02 -0500 (EST)
Peter,

I use the 8 pin C-J connectors with excellent results (indoors), but I haven't
tried to purchase them in years.

Color coding cannot possibly solve the misalignment risk with 6 pin C-J
connectors.   If you're not careful with the 6 pin connectors you can easily
engage only 3 pins, with the remaining 3 pins not engaged at all.  The results
can be disastrous to your topside rotator.

If I were you, I'd put all of your 6 pin C-J connectors in your trash bin
before you suffer an unnecessary failure and monetary loss.

73!
Frank
W3LPL