Re: [TowerTalk] Plumbing a Tower

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Plumbing a Tower
From: "k6xyz" <k6xyz@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 10:44:58 -0600
Get a metal square with a bubble in it and back off from the tower several
hundred feet.
Place the vertical part of the square on the vertical c/l of the tower and
then look at the bubble. This won't fix it but you can see how close you
are.
Obviously, you should repeat this 90 degrees from the first sighting to get
a better idea of how vertical the tower is.

Regards

Dave Harmon
NSRCA 586
K6XYZ[at]sbcglobal[dot]net