Re: [TowerTalk] Cable ties, tape or both?

To: wc1m@msn.com, "Tower" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Cable ties, tape or both?
From: ersmar@comcast.net
Date: Fri, 01 Dec 2006 16:00:23 +0000
Dick:

     Neither.  I use a length of #14 or #12 solid insulated house wire as my
cable ties.  They are (or used to be) relatively cheap and are re-useable.  I
wrap a turn of wire around the tower member and twist the wire where it crosses
itself, to anchor the wire to the tower.  Then I wrap the wire ends around the
cable bundle, twist and voila'  - nice and secure.

73 de
Gene Smar  AD3F

From: "Dick Green WC1M" <wc1m@msn.com>