Re: [TowerTalk] Locking a Turnbuckle...??

To: "Bill Turner" <dezrat@copper.net>,"Tom Osborne" <w7why@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Locking a Turnbuckle...??
From: "jgroover6@concast.net" <jgroover6@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2006 15:26:44 -0500
Ok, My family manufactured boats.  We found the best lock nut was the nylon
insert type. We never had one come loose.  You can wear the nylon out if you
take the nut off and on allot...but you have to do it many times.
Also there is "Locktight threadlocker."
http://www.kscdirect.com/stores/loctite/threadlocking.html

This stuff is great too