Re: [TowerTalk] Potential New FCC Tower Construction Threat

To: <john@kk9a.com>, <TOWERTALK@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Potential New FCC Tower Construction Threat
From: "Mike Fatchett" <mike@mallardcove.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2006 13:18:07 -0700
I know a number of Owls and Eagles that would be very upset with the removal
of my tower in Montana.  They have found that the tower works very well for
a base of operation for their attacks on mice, rats, rabbits and fish.
Although I might enjoy the hot tub more if that big ole Great Horned Owls
wasn't always looking at me!

I have many smaller birds that fly into our windows constantly.

Mike W0MU