[TowerTalk] Stupid Birds? NO

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Stupid Birds? NO
From: "Jim Miller" <JimMiller@STL-OnLine.Net>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 05:54:28 -0600
This whole bird thing is totally ridiculous.

Birds fly in, under, over, around, and through trees, sit on power lines,
yagis, and every wire that has any elevation (and are a lot harder to see
than a tower) all day every day and then run into towers?  I don't think so.

This thing is just more idiots who get a kick out of CAUSING problems.

My turn on the Soap Box, who's next?
73, Jim