Re: [TowerTalk] Cutting 3/16" EHS...

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Cutting 3/16" EHS...
From: "Dale Martin" <kg5u@hal-pc.org>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 18:29:17 -0600

Just get back from a round-the-world cruise, Steve?

I posted my query a week ago. :-)

Desperation overtook me and I bought a bolt cutter at Lowe's.

I misstated it as an HK Porter bolt cutter because I had been reading up on
them.

But, it's a Task Force 18-inch Bolt Cutter.

It came with a little key chain on the end of one handle with a little
product tag.

The back of the tag says "You should never have a prlblem with your Task
Force tools.  However, if you do, just return it to the place of purchase
for a free replacement, no questions asked."

I thought that was pretty cool.

I've made 14 cuts so far and each cut of the EHS has been as smooth as the
first cut.

Not bad for $20.

73,
Dale, kg5u