[TowerTalk] Pesky Dawg....

To: "'Towertalk'" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Pesky Dawg....
From: "Adrian Rees (MW1LCR)" <rees.a@btconnect.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2007 17:04:35 -0000
Hi all

As Spring is on its way here in Wales, I thought I'd do some house
keeping, as well as get the LF Antennas ready for CQWW WPX.

At the moment I am using temporary masts, as the towers won't be
installed for a few weeks.

Anyway, our house dog (a very active 12 month Springer Spaniel) has
chewed his way through two guy ropes. Because I plan on installing my
telescopic towers with guy ropes, the guy ropes need to be flexible
(Steel isn't really an option). So I have to use something like
Phillystran.

Question is, what do people suggest I do to prevent the hound from
chewing the guy ropes ? Keeping him out of the Antenna Field isn't an
option....... I have considered Chili Pepper Sauce, but he has a taste
for this.........and almost anything else !

Cheers

Adrian

MW1LCR

24/02/2007 20:14