Re: [TowerTalk] Two 15M stacking

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Two 15M stacking
From: "Dean Straw" <n6bv@arrl.org>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 09:28:35 -0800
Towertalkians:

I have a pdf I generated to answer the question "How narrow is too narrow?"
This is for stateside contests from Northern California, but will illustrate
the concept John, KK9A, talked about below. One picture is worth a thousand
words and all that. The two antennas whose azimuth response I compared
directly were a 3L15 on a 12' boom and a 7L15 on a 48' boom.

Since this reflector doesn't permit attachments, you can get a copy of the
small pdf (117 kB) by e-mailing me directly at:

n6bv@arrl.org

73, Dean, N6BV