[TowerTalk] HDBX Question

To: "towertalk" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] HDBX Question
From: <jacobsen_5@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2007 20:48:10 -0500
How do Tower Talkers. Are you ready for this?? A  R E A L  question about
towers!!!

I need you search your "grey matter" soft drives. (Maybe more chance the old
timers have the answer) Does anyone remember if a straight tower section is/was
made to extend a Rohn HDBX 48 into a HDBX 56??? Either Rohn or after market
mfg??? There is a local ham looking for one. I don't ever remember
seeing/reading about anything like this. But then, my "grey matter" soft drive
is, welllllll, lets not go there.

Any help anyone?

Thanks in advance
73 and GD DX to all