Re: [TowerTalk] HDBX Question

To: "towertalk" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] HDBX Question
From: <jacobsen_5@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2007 21:46:14 -0500
I was looking for info on a HBX tower section to extend a HDBX 48 to a HDBX 56.

After much searching/Googleing I may have found my own answer.  It seems that
 Critical towers/Thomas Shelby & co., who have taken over the BX line, used to
offer a custom  STRAIGHT section to go under the bottom/BX 8 section to extend
the 48' to 56'.  I don't see any mention on the current web site for Shelby,
but a Google search had reference to it.

Ain't electronics wonderful!!?? Oh well, back to figuring out my new FT 897D
and all it's bells/whistles/menus........ So far, no headache.

Thanks to all who responded.

73 K9WN  Jake