[TowerTalk] Rotors?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Rotors?
From: Jim Jarvis <jimjarvis@themorsegroup.net>
Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2007 14:20:33 -0500

Whoa!

So, if I need to get my yaesu dx1000 checked (which I do)...

Would I do better to send it to create or emoto?   And which one IS it,
Actually?

Problem is, I replaced the motor...which required disassembly.  Business
required substantial travel, and the project stretched over two weeks.  In
the interim, I may not have gotten the limit switches and motor polarity in
properly.  Would like to get it tested and corrected, if wrong.  Been
meaning to send it to Yaesu, but it hasn't been a pressing matter.

Recommendations on how to proceed?

Jim/n2ea