Re: [TowerTalk] Potting Baluns

To: "K8RI" <K8RI-on-TowerTalk@tm.net>, <TOWERTALK@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Potting Baluns
From: "Gene Smar" <ersmar@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2008 15:20:53 -0500
TT:

     I know I'm missing something important here, but what part of the
proposed balun needs to be sealed?  If it's the spot where the leads emerge
from the coax jacket to connect to the feedpoint hardware, I have an
alternative for you to consider:
http://lists.contesting.com/archives//html/Towertalk/2002-10/msg00391.html .

     I have a photo of my balun at
http://s83.photobucket.com/albums/j282/ersmar/?albumview=grid .  I couldn't
get into the site to pick out the single shot, so you'se'll* have to wait
until it's back up and available.

73 de
Gene Smar  AD3F