Re: [TowerTalk] Yaesu Connector for Controller End [1]

To: DONMAR1234@aol.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Yaesu Connector for Controller End [1]
From: PFDS531 <pfds531@yahoo.ca>
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2008 22:36:49 -0400
DONMAR1234@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 3/15/2008 7:40:03 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,  Donmar1234
> wrote:

> Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2008 14:47:00 -0500
> From: "res1q6fs"
> Subject: [TowerTalk] Yaesu G-800DXA Control  Box Cable Plug P/N.....
> To: "towertalk"  <towertalk@contesting.com>
>
> I have searched the  archives and found only the mention of the plug (maybe
> AMP/TYCO), but no  actual part number. I am going to call Yaesu Monday, but
> does anyone have the  P/N of the mating (plug) connector that goes on the
> cable
> inside the shack? It  is the white plastic plug. I am going to put in a much
> longer cable and do not  want to splice at this time. If I can, I'd rather
> order
> from Mouser or Jameco  since I am ordering a bunch more stuff next week for
> another  project.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Roger W5RD
> Murphy,  Texas

   Doing some searching in the TT archives, take a look at the following
message as well as the follow-up replies........

<http://lists.contesting.com/archives//html/Towertalk/2007-03/msg00565.html>

  and also this message.

<http://lists.contesting.com/_towertalk/2007-04/msg00157.html>

  pfds531 in VE2-land