[TowerTalk] Tower Permits

To: aredandgold@msn.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Tower Permits
From: jcowens1@comcast.net
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2008 16:33:58 +0000
Lee:

Consider yourself lucky, but not necessarily wise. My tower cost $3000 to
install with crane services, concrete pumping,  hole digging, and other
expenses, and I wasn't willing to roll the dice and take a chance of loosing
that investment. If you try and ignore city codes and they catch you, they can
make you remove it which is also costly, and you can bet it would be more
difficult to get the permit after trying to avoid the codes the first time.
Your displeased neighbors or another ham that doesn't like you will eventually
rat on you. I don't consider this good advice to follow.

John Owens - N7TK

Message: 1