Re: [TowerTalk] Why is the 25GSSB Base Plate Difficult to Find?

To: jeff@mossycup.com, towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Why is the 25GSSB Base Plate Difficult to Find?
From: TexasRF@aol.com
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 13:00:38 EDT
I can only speak for Texas Towers concerning the SSB25G:

The dealer price is $206 vs $82 for the BPC25G. We get a call maybe once
every year or two for one so there is not enough interest to stock the plate. I

am guessing that the price is a put off for most folks.

73,
Gerald K5GW
Texas Towers

In a message dated 6/15/2008 3:25:47 P.M. Central Daylight Time,