Re: [TowerTalk] Why is the 25GSSB Base Plate Difficult to Find?

To: <TexasRF@aol.com>,<jeff@mossycup.com>,<towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Why is the 25GSSB Base Plate Difficult to Find?
From: <ve4xt@mts.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 12:16:04 -0500
I would suspect that low demand for the SSB25G is directly proportional to the
windload limits of
freestanding 25G towers, considering that you can't (or shouldn't) freestand
more than 40 feet of 25G
and can only put 1.5 square feet of windload if you do.

At 10 feet, you can load it to 19.5 sq. ft., IIRC.

Can't imagine much demand for either.

73, kelly
ve4xt