Re: [TowerTalk] Trapped in antenna trap confusion

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Trapped in antenna trap confusion
From: Steve Hunt <steve@karinya.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 16:53:08 +0100
Bill,

You might also want to look at another small wire beam called the
Hexbeam. It has a smaller turning radius than the Moxon, and can be
built as a 5 band (20m thru 10m) version, or even a 6 band (20m thru 10m
+ 6m) version.

Lots of info on my website: http://www.karinya.net/g3txq/hexbeam/
Detailed constructional info on Leo's website:
http://www.leoshoemaker.com/hexbeambyk4kio/general.html
And a very active and supportive user group at:

Good luck,
Steve G3TXQ