Re: [TowerTalk] Trapped in antenna trap confusion

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Trapped in antenna trap confusion
From: Billy Cox <aa4nu@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 20:57:24 -0400 (EDT)
Mal, last time I checked "full size" for 40m
really was about 66 feet, so ... ah ... B->

While you can build your antennas any way you
want to, most others have found that the use
of a properly designed balun does have benefits.

I predict you and Jim are about to have an ah
eeerrrr ... "interesting conversation" as to
the topic of baluns and if they are needed. B->

73 de Billy, AA4NU