Re: [TowerTalk] Delta Loop compared toDipole (actualexperience)(Richards

To: Dan Hearn <dhearn@air-pipe.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Delta Loop compared toDipole (actualexperience)(Richards)
From: Richards <jruing@ameritech.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 01:34:07 -0400
Interesting practice... why would you intentionally misstate the report?
I know everyone wants a 599,  but why lie about it, as it is a valid contact
in any case?  Is it just a matter of long distance courtesy?

(Not an argument, and not being critical of you,  but a serious question
about good operating practice - and I guess it is a common occurrence,
but I am trying to understand the why of it all.)

It is pretty common to give a S9 signal report to