Re: [TowerTalk] Guy Tension adjustment

To: n5pht@arrl.net
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Guy Tension adjustment
From: "bill rubin" <brubin2010@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 10:16:29 -0500
here are the adjuments

Guy
Cable
Diameter      0° F 20° F 40° F 60° F 80° F 100° F 120° F Ambient Temperature

3/16            590 520 460 400 340 280 220  Guy Cable Initial Tension (lb)
1/4             980 870 770 670 560 460 360  Guy Cable Initial Tension (lb)
5/16           1650 1470 1300 1120 950 780 610      Guy Cable Initial
Tension (lb)