Re: [TowerTalk] Cushcraft A3S trap question

To: Tom Anderson <andersonww5l@sbcglobal.net>, towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Cushcraft A3S trap question
From: chasm@texas.net
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 13:20:58 -0500
Tom Anderson wrote:
> Ray, et. al:
>
> If you'll go to the Cushcraft web site and click on
> the tech issues drop down menu you'll find another
> menu for installation manuals in PDF format.  You can
> download them or print them out.  Its even got manuals
> Cushcraft no longer manufactures.
>
> http://www.cushcraft.com/Installation-Manuals.asp
>
> Hope this helps.
>
> 73 de
> Tom, WW5L

Tom
I wish I could find a manual in that detail for the Mosely TA-33
shoot, I cannot even find colored marks on the elements and boom to
see where to do what and with which <G>

I need a tech manual with dimensions so that I can take a caliper and
match what is on the garage floor with what is on the paper.

thanks

73
de chas k5dam