Re: [TowerTalk] Antenna Selection Assistance

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Antenna Selection Assistance
From: AI1P Matt Steven <KD0BVK@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 16:56:01 -0500
Well a topic like this always invites comparisons and a lot of folks
like to whip out their "mine's better" sword, get all worked up and
start shooting flames all over the place.  No need!

This is one person's experience, so don't perceive it as a denouncement
of the whole idea of the SteppIR, which I think is a pretty ingenious
device.  Too bad this guys beam fell apart and he thinks he's got no
recourse.

By the way if anyone wants to put a good face on it and put him in touch
with someone at the company who cares, I'd be glad to pass their email
info on to him.  I bet that would make his day.

73
ai1p