Re: [TowerTalk] Antenna Selection Assistance

To: Matthew Steven <kd0bvk@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Antenna Selection Assistance
From: Richards <jruing@ameritech.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 23:10:15 -0400
We do not call YOU dishonest - we just feel there is more to
  your friend's story - you are merely the messenger here.

As a lawyer, I have listened to stories like this for more
than 25 years,  and I am unimpressed with your friend Skip's
enthusiasm.   What you are saying is the company missed
ONE EMAIL, and was confused on another one - but did not
ignore it.

No evidence the email ever got there, or even made sense.

No phone calls,  no follow up emails,  no written letters by
snail mail, no complaint by registered mail...

I am afraid I am unimpressed with his efforts - I do not
think that constitutes lack of service by a vendor.

I would not take this case without a $50,000 retainer !!  ;-)

BUT NO NEGATIVE ON YOU, MATTHEW, BECAUSE IT
IS HIS PROBLEM, AND JUST YOUR STORY ABOUT HIM.
I AM SURE YOU WOULD HAVE FOLLOWED THROUGH
TO A RESULT.   Apparently he is not working that hard.

Again, this is no reflection on you, but Skip does not look all
that upset about it.   I would have raised heck if my thing broke,
and got ignored, but one lost email just does not feel persuasive
in an argument saying it has poor customer service.

Just MY take, anyway.    ====  K8JHR  ====

   Skip has emailed