To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] TowerTalk Digest, Vol 68, Issue 39
From: "Terrence R. Redding, Ph.D." <terry@oltraining.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2008 21:40:44 -0400
That was my experience with Karl as well, back in 1995 when I received the
first building permit issued in Palm Beach County for a tower at hurricane
Andrew.

I sent him a copy of the engineering that was ultimately signed off by the
county engineer in the building and zoning division of the county.

Mine is a 54 foot crank-up/tilt over tower.  It use to hold a quad at 60
feet (15 foot mast in the top of the tower).  Three consecutive years of
multiple hurricanes took the quad out, and I replaced it with a TH3MK4.
Great little antenna.

Terry - W6LMJ