Re: [TowerTalk] TH6 Height

To: <w0jx@yahoo.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] TH6 Height
From: "Michael Ryan" <mryan001@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2008 10:27:35 -0400
Sounds like HyGain was on to something back in when they were selling those
packages of tower and antenna!  I recall seeing an article in one of the
magazines a while back ( I'd hate to admit HOW FAR BACK ), where a gent in
Texas had 4 TH7s on a rotating tower.  They were sprinkled apart on what I
think was Rohn 45 and had the Rotating Tower Systems devices which I would
guess are still around....very nice arrangement for cover all the "angles".
-- Mike