Re: [TowerTalk] Was "43ft Vertical Feeding Question and Balun Type"

Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Was "43ft Vertical Feeding Question and Balun Type"
From: Richard Thorne <rmthorne@suddenlink.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2008 17:38:32 -0600
The only problem I can see with this tuner is not having the ability to
break the PTT line between the rig and amplifier (confirmed by Array
Solutions).

A high power tuner should operate like the SGC-500 or the 1500 wat MFJ
auto tuner.  When a tuning cycle begins it should interrupt the ptt line
to the amp so it can tune under low power, then when the tuning cycle is
complete, allow the ptt line to key the amp.

Rich - N5ZC