Re: [TowerTalk] remote enclosures for electronics

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] remote enclosures for electronics
From: "Adam Shirley WJ4X" <WJ4X@AMSAT.ORG>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 07:16:32 -0500
Do you have a dollar store around? They have plenty of things I've used for
housings. Also, Christmas time is a good time to pick up those cookie tins,
I use them for shielding, they cut really easy with snips. They also make
good waterproof compartments.

For your tower however, check Ebay, Hoffmann boxes are really cheap used.

73,
 Adam
 WJ4X