Re: [TowerTalk] Was "43ft Vertical Feeding

To: "David Jordan" <wa3gin@comcast.net>,"'jimlux'" <jimlux@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Was "43ft Vertical Feeding
From: "Samir Popaja" <7s7v@adamomail.se>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 18:53:10 +0100
I have decide to build matching unit/tuner:
http://www.xs4all.nl/~pa0fri/ATU/Smatch/smatcheng.htm

Frits wrote to me:
"Hello Samir,

the balun is special wound 1 ÷ 1 balun with a T200-2
(Micrometals/Amidon)
toroid see:
http://cgi.ebay.nl/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300253701721&indexURL=
For the windings see attachement.

My S-Match design is suited for symmetric ( =balanced ant
systems) and
asymmetric ( = end fed ant systems) antennas.

73,
Frits, PAØFRI"

BEST REGARDS
Samir

On Tue, 25 Nov 2008 10:06:13 -0500
  "David Jordan" <wa3gin@comcast.net> wrote:
> The high voltage appears at the tip of the vertical,
>where the corona ball
> goes. I believe the feedpoint is the high current
>portion of the antenna
> where most of the radiation starts...

Best Regards
Samir, SM7VZX (7S7V)