Re: [TowerTalk] Antenna Switch Needed

To: Jim Hargrave <w5ifp@gvtc.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Antenna Switch Needed
From: jimlux <jimlux@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 11:41:18 -0800
Jim Hargrave wrote:
> Dick,
>
> Ameritron makes several varieties. They are not cheap, however sometimes
> used units can be found at swap fest.

The RCS-8V runs $170 (MSRP, normally less at retail.. I think I paid
$120 for mine, but that was a couple or three years ago) which isn't a
bad deal for 5 relays, two boxes, control switches, LEDs, pc boards, 6
connectors, assembly, a wall wart, mounting brackets, etc.

I think you'd have a hard time finding anything already assembled for
less, unless it was a kit/box o' parts that you build yourself.