Re: [TowerTalk] Antenna Switch Needed

To: "Tower" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Antenna Switch Needed
From: "Jim Hargrave" <w5ifp@gvtc.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 23:31:55 -0000
Terry,

I think you opened yourself wide open on this one. There are many ways to
skin the cat and still leave nine lives open.

I have used Logger32 since its inception for Antenna switching and Rotor
control. It is fully configurable to meet the users system. The antenna
switching is user defined based on the frequency of the radio. Rotor
positioning is based on Grid locators. Best part about it, Logger32 is a
full featured Logging program and is a freebie.

   * 73's Jim W5IFP *