Re: [TowerTalk] OUR Answer to PAYPAL

To: jim@walkersdomain.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] OUR Answer to PAYPAL
From: Michael Goins <wmgoins@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2009 20:06:24 -0600
Paypal and ebay are related businesses.

I too have used paypal for over $10K worth of purchases (using a
credit card), but when I reached that limit, they wanted a bank
verification. I tried that and they screwed it up by trying to verify
the wrong account number and then they came back to me stating that
that particular account (using the correct number) could never be used
with paypal.

I refuse to allow them access to any other account, so I no longer use
paypal. It cost them money, but they apparently don't care. When I
tried to make it work with them I received a whole lot of "could care
less" from those I spoke with there.

Michael Goins, k5wmg
Professor, Writing
University of Texas at San Antonio
Please do not print this e-mail unless it is completely necessary