Re: [TowerTalk] Vertical in pond

To: "'Jim WB5OXQ inb Waco, TX'" <wb5oxq@grandecom.net>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Vertical in pond
From: "Gary Schafer" <garyschafer@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 12:03:03 -0400
Just because they are a "broadcast station" doesn't necessarily mean they
knew what they were doing when they built it.
I know of a station that is built on top of a large rocky hill. It has
terrible coverage. There were plenty of flat areas to build it but somebody
thought the hill would help?

73
Gary  K4FMX