Re: [TowerTalk] A3S Tuning Question

To: "mrlogs" <mrlogs@verizon.net>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] A3S Tuning Question
From: "Bill Aycock" <billaycock@centurytel.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 19:48:17 -0500
Tom--

I have the earlier model of this antenna; They appear to differ mainly in
manufacturing details. I tested it by aiming it straight up at about 4 feet.
It matched the curves in the users manual very closely. Your readings all
seem to be high.

They put the values to be expected in the manual, and I think they are
available on the net. Do you have the manual? How is yours connected to the
feed line?

Good luck--Bill-W4BSG