Re: [TowerTalk] 67' vertical

To: N7KA@comcast.net, towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] 67' vertical
From: jim Jarvis <jimjarvis@optonline.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 16:18:27 -0400
Good point, Arne.

I was looking for first-order estimates of price, not final design.
Tubing is priced by the pound.   So using thinner wall would save some
money.

.058 wall seems a tad light to me, by the way, but I see the clearance
issue.

Jim/n2ea

Let's MAKE it a great day!

Jim Jarvis, MBA, President
The Morse Group, LLC
732 548 5573 office  908 410 9130 cell
www.themorsegroup.net
Leadership and Supervisory Development * Strategic Planning *
Corporate Coaching