Re: [TowerTalk] Command Post

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Command Post
From: Brian Gieryk <ke6iyc@mac.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 10:13:16 -0700
So you run illegal power?

My understanding of the rules, is that you are allowed 1500 watts, PEP
MAXIMUM.

And just because folks do not have an interest in HF or contesting,
does not make them any less of a "ham"

This person asked a question, and now is getting nothing but GRIEF.

It almost makes me sick the response this poor soul has gotten.

Brian Gieryk
KE6IYC