Re: [TowerTalk] 6061 vs 6063

To: "Roger (K8RI)" <K8RI-on-TowerTalk@tm.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] 6061 vs 6063
From: Richards <jruing@ameritech.net>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 23:54:40 -0400
Last weekend I replaced my 4:1 balun with a new Un-Un from
DX-Engineering.... and learned the value of the never-seize stuff.

The hardware was tight, and secure, but also came apart real easy
and I could tell it stayed on through the winter.   Made working with
the hardware much easier than it would have been had it been
oxidizing all winter.   Even made a difference on working with
stainless hardware.

Glad I followed directions.   Too bad it is so messy and gets ya
all greased up.

I use lots of Neverseize (sp?) to keep them from