Re: [TowerTalk] concrete set time

To: jim Jarvis <jimjarvis@optonline.net>, towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] concrete set time
From: k9mk@flash.net
Date: Tue, 07 Jul 2009 18:37:02 +0000
Slump is a term used to describe how consistent a concrete sample is from batch
to batch. The test is more for consistency of the mud (wet versus soupy) .
That gives the crew a relatively consistent mud to work with.  When I poured my
shop, there were 9 trucks delivering.  Each truck had to pass the slump test
before they were allowed to eject their loads.

MK