Re: [TowerTalk] Remove Tower Base

To: "David Gilbert" <xdavid@cis-broadband.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Remove Tower Base
From: "Van K7VS" <wa7fab@cdsnet.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2009 12:56:23 -0700
David.  I had a three by four foot by six feet deep concrete base to remove.
I hired a fellow with a portable jackhammer.  I had him remove two or so of
the concrete and he cut the rebar with a torch and covered the hole up with
fresh dirt and I picked up some roll out grass to cover the work.   This was
fifteen years ago and  it took him about half a day, in and out so to speak.
Solved my problem and doubt anyone will ever find the rest of it.  Was quite
inexpensive and solved my problem.  Van, K7VS