Re: [TowerTalk] Remove Tower Base

To: "N3XX" <n3xx@charter.net>, "NA5U Shack" <shack@att.net>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Remove Tower Base
From: "Roger White" <rwhitetexas@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2009 09:35:45 -0500
I have done this twice over the years. A Rohn 25 concrete base along with a
basketball goal base lie under my yard, maybe to be found by whomever buys
the house in future years. Out of sight, out of mind. In all cases, I used a
small backhoe to do the job. The last one I dug up made room for a bigger
base, 5 X 5 X 7 for my UST HDX555 crankup. I think that base will stay
put.....!

Roger W5RDW