[TowerTalk] best way to arrange rotor loop on US Towers

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] best way to arrange rotor loop on US Towers
From: "L Emery" <k1uo@uninet.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 08:20:47 -0400
I have the HDX555 tower and am trying to determine how to arrange the rotor
loop.  Seems to me the top coax standoff could possibly snag the coax loops.
Ive heard of using coax coiled around the mast that tightens or loosens the
coil depending on rotation direction.  Does anyone use this method? and how did
you support it?
I hope this isnt a true north facing owl question!

Larry K1UO