[TowerTalk] Heliax Connectors N's ands UHF's source - DAVIS RF

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Heliax Connectors N's ands UHF's source - DAVIS RF
From: Stephen Davis <sdavis@davisrf.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 13:47:41 -0400
Hi Guys,   RF Industries does make UHF male and female for LDF4 Heliax (will
also work for RFS, Eupen and others).  Davis RF is a distributor for RF Ind.
Last I knew, your price  with us will be less than if you contact RFS directly
, same should be true for any connectors they sell.  And, we'd much appreciate
your biz.

RFU-502-H1 male and RFU-520-H1 female.
Go to our page for a picture and details:
http://www.davisrf.com/pdfs/uhf-connectors.pdf

Feel free to contact me.  Yes, I'm connected, biased and fully proud of our
reputation,  HI,

73,  Steve, K1PEK
Please include all email history in responses until your inquiry or order is
completed

Davis RF Company
Davis-Orion Marine Cable
 -Electronic Wire, Cable
 -Cable Design Engineering
 -RF Coaxial Cable Connectors and
        Telecom Parts
A Division of Orion Wire Company, Inc.
www.DavisRF.com

Main office, NH:   Tel:  1-800-DAVIS RF   (800-328-4773)
Steve Davis, Direct line, MA Branch:  1-978-369-1738    sdavis@DavisRF.com

john@kk9a.com